- Event Duration and Enrolment.
On Jan. 13th, 2021, 11AM PST, participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in “MSI Premiere 2021 – Tech For The Future” premiere (“Event”). To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- Follow MSI’s broadcast on any one of its platforms listed below. You may be required to log in or create an account on third party websites.
- MSI Gaming Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/MSIGaming
- MSI Gaming Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msigaming/
- MSI Gaming Twitter: https://twitter.com/msigaming
- MSI Gaming YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MSIGamingGlobal
- MSI Gaming Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/msigaming
- During the Event, join any of the channels specified above and provide comments or thoughts on the premiere and associated content. Participants may post more than one (1) comment on more than one (1) specified channel, but doing so will not increase any chance of winning. Once a posting is completed in the specified channel(s), Participants will be eligible to join a random draw.
- EACH PARTICIPANT WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS IF YOU PARTAKE IN ANY ONE OR MORE ACTIONS MENTIONED IN THE STEPS ABOVE.
- After the Event ends, MSI will randomly draw twenty-seven (27) winners from the pool of eligible participants across all specified platforms. The number of winners drawn and corresponding prizes awarded are shown in the chart below.
- Each winner will be notified through his/her social media or platform account of the prize won. MSI may reach out to You to confirm Your registered address: incomplete or incorrect delivery address may be grounds to disqualify a winner. Winners must respond to MSI’s email within ten (10) calendar days; winners who do not respond within this time may be deemed to have forfeited the prize, and a new winner will be randomly drawn. MSI shall have sole discretion in determining such matters.
- Physical prizes may take up to eight (8) weeks or more to be delivered due to customs clearance. MSI will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. PRIZES WILL ONLY BE DELIVERED TO AN ACTUAL ADDRESS (NO PO BOX). Participants are responsible for their own federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges.
- Draw Prize
||No. of Winner(s)
||Watch Dogs Legion Collector‘s Edition (PC Digitale Version)
||Assassin‘s Creed Valhalla Collector’s Edition (PC Digitale Version)
||MSI GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti
GAMING X TRIO
||MSI IMMERSE GH30+CLUTCH GM20 ELITE+VIGOR GK50 Elite Kailh Blue
||MSI IMMERSE GH30+CLUTCH GM20 ELITE+VIGOR GK50 Elite Box Weiss
||MSI MEG Z490 GODLIKE
||MSI MEG MEG B550 UNIFY-X
- For USA participants, this Event is free to enter for a chance to win the draw prize by writing a request to MSI USA and mailing this request to the MSI Marketing Department located at 901 Canada Court, City of Industry, CA 91748. Your written request must be legible to be accepted, and must include Your full name, a valid mailing address within the USA (NO P.O. BOX), phone number, and any email address to allow MSI to verify the entrant. Only one entry will be permitted per entrant. MSI will also use the contact information provided in the entry to contact the entrant, as appropriate.
- This Event participant must be 18 years old or older. This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Entry must be made by the participant. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods will void that participant's entry and may result in immediate disqualification. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All entries must be posted by the end of the Event period in order to participate. MSI's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Event.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; and ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
Participant Representation and Warranties.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions.
Participant Acknowledgement and Consent.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
MSI Warranties Exclusion.
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as timely enrollment, applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are altered, forged, fraudulent, misdelivered, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification or any prizes due to logistic, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.